Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Love Twist

"Day and night, your name I chant,
Name it now, whatever you want!
I'll never say 'no', 'no way', 'I can't',
Tell me now, don't tease, don't taunt.

I'll scoop the clouds in a silver spoon,
Cut up a thick slice of the moon.
Perhaps you want July in June,
I'll give you all, I'll make you swoon!

Is it a magical palace that you desire?
Hot snow, or cold fire?
I'll crown you queen, they'll call me sire
Serve you forever, they'll never tire.

I'll wrap up a rainbow in a pretty box,
Beautiful gowns, flowers, antique clocks!
Give you small diamonds in Santa's socks,
I'll take you through Eden on many long walks.

Tell me now, don't make me wait
I love you, Oh, don't hesitate!
We are together, it's our fate,
Say the word before it's late."

She looked about, where they were
Smiled, stroked her hair as soft as fur
She pointed behind him and let out a purr,
Said so softly...
"I want her".



2 comments:

Nitish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nitish Suresh said...

The part where the guy is telling the girl that he'd get her ANYTHING and EVERYTHING is SO beautifully written. I mean, conveying EXACTLY what you want to is just magnificent. I'm getting such a complex.

iLove this entry.